Orange Glazed Ham.
You can have Orange Glazed Ham using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Glazed Ham
- It’s 1 of fully cooked ham (I used 40 oz).
- You need 3/4 cup of Orange marmalade.
- You need 6 oz of frozen orange juice, thawed.
- Prepare 8 of whole cloves.
Orange Glazed Ham step by step
- Put ham in shallow baking dish. Score ham. Put cloves in ham..
- Mix marmalade & juice together. Glaze ham with mixture..
- Bake @ 350°F for 35-45 minutes. You may need more time if using a larger ham. Baste every 15 minutes or so. Then serve..
- You can use any size ham you want. There is plenty of glaze. You will just have to adjust cook time accordingly..
recipe by Stephanie Goldman @cookpad