Crab Salad with Ham Crostini.
You can make Crab Salad with Ham Crostini using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab Salad with Ham Crostini
- You need of CRAB SALAD.
- Prepare 1 lb of jumbo crabmeat.
- Prepare 1 of stalk of celery, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of fresh jalapeno, seeded and finely choppec.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks red not.
- It’s of CROSTINI.
- You need 4 of baguette french rolls, cut in half, or slices of good french bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of good olive pile.
- You need 1 of clove of garlic, finey minced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of thin sliced,deI honey ham.
- You need 1 cup of torn Boston lettece.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 16 of more or less of grape or cherry tomatos.
Crab Salad with Ham Crostini step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- MAKE CRAB SALAD.
- Combine all crab salad ingredients in a bowl, mix gently to combine. Chill.
- Place baguette halfs on foil, cut side up.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, olive oil, garlic,pepper, and romano cheese, mix well..
- Brush baguette tops with butter/oil.mixture.
- Place in preheated oven until golden and crisp about 15 to 18 minutes.
- ASSEMBLE CROSTINI.
- Spread each toasted bread evenly with crab salad, add lettuce on top.of crab salad..
- Wrap ham around crostini as shown.
- Serve with the grape or cherry tomatoes.
recipe by fenway @cookpad