Brad's thanksgiving mashed potatoes. Every Thanksgiving spread needs an easy, homey potato dish, and we guarantee one of these recipes will earn a permanent spot on your holiday menu. What is the perfect equation for mashed potatoes and gravy? Many have strived towards perfection, but have any actually reached it?
Potatoes – I used Idaho potatoes in this recipe because they are so reliable and tasty. Feel free to try other types of potatoes if you like those more. I learned this virtue early on. You can have Brad's thanksgiving mashed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's thanksgiving mashed potatoes
- Prepare 5 lbs of russet potatoes, peeled and cut in half.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of garlic herb butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of powdered non dairy creamer.
- It’s 2 tbs of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3 tbs of white pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of salt.
As a kid, I hated to eat peas — gross, mushy peas. That is, until one day when My grandmother Bonnie made the very best mashed potatoes. Every year at Thanksgiving (and often at Christmas too), she whipped up a big batch. Mashed Potatoes are a must for Thanksgiving.
Brad's thanksgiving mashed potatoes instructions
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain water. Leave a small amount..
- Start whipping potatoes. Add all butter first. Continue whipping and slowly add creamer. Adjust amount to your liking..
- Add seasoning. Incorporate. Adjust to your liking. Enjoy.
They are really simple to make. Just wash peel, and chop your potatoes in similarly sized pieces. Make your mashed potatoes with red potatoes, and leave the skins on. Add a couple of parsnips to your potatoes when cooking for a spicy parsnip and. Browse top recipes for mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, cheese potatoes and more!