Refreshing Grapefruit Salad.
You can have Refreshing Grapefruit Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Refreshing Grapefruit Salad
- You need 1/2 of Grapefruit.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of sprig Thyme (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of ■Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ■Whole grain mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ■Honey.
- It’s 1 dash of ■Salt.
- It’s 1 of ■Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Mesclun greens (optional).
- It’s 1 of for garnishing Cured ham (to taste).
Refreshing Grapefruit Salad step by step
- Peel the grapefruit and separate the flesh into sections. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Cut it into bite-sized chunks, sprinkle lemon juice on top, and set aside..
- Mix the ■ ingredients together..
- Place the sprig of thyme in the palm of one hand, and slap the other hand over it to release the aroma..
- Combine the avocado, grapefruit, and thyme in a bowl, add the ■ mixture, and toss..
- Put a small amount of mesclun greens on a plate, and top with the thyme from Step 3. Top as you like with cured ham to add an elegant touch..
- The thyme, mesclun greens, and cured ham are optional..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad