Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting.
You can have Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting
- Prepare of brownie cake.
- You need of brownie mix (about 18.4 oz.).
- You need of high quality rootbeer flavored carbonated soda pop.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of frosting.
- It’s of butter or margarine ( melted).
- It’s of rootbeer flavored carbonated soda pop.
- You need of baking unsweetened cocoa (sifted).
- You need of powdered sugar (sifted).
- You need of topping.
- You need of or more or less depending on how much you like of either sprinkles,chopped walnuts or chopped pecans or chopped peanuts.
Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting instructions
- for the brownie cake:.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine all ingredients and mix well..
- pour mix into a greased 8×9 pan..
- bake 24-28 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- let cool..
- meanwhile for the frosting:.
- combine butter, cocoa and rootbeer. mix well..
- add powdered sugar a cup at a time until u have no sugar left. mixing well..
- when brownie cake is cooled frost with frosting..
- add topping of choice.. I chose sprinkles this time..
- serve and enjoy!.
- hint: if u want a bit more rootbeer flavor add a few drops of rootbeer extract to the cake and the frosting..
- hint: the high end rootbeer is better.. gives it a much better flavor than a mild generic rootbeer…
- (this makes enough frosting to frost two brownie cakes.. I used it all on one cake cuz we like a lot of frosting. but frosting is very sweet so u may only want to use half the frosting).
recipe by renee @cookpad