No oven Eggless Chocolate cake.
You can have No oven Eggless Chocolate cake using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No oven Eggless Chocolate cake
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of Maida (All-purpose flour/ refined wheat).
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Refined oil/butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold milk(boiled/unboiled).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curd/Lemon juice/ Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
No oven Eggless Chocolate cake step by step
- Seive all the dry ingredients one by one into a bowl.
- Gently mix all of them using a spatula or hand whisk and keep it aside.
- Now in a different bowl add all the wet ingredients and stir well.
- After mixing all the wet ingredients together, slowly pour it into the dry ingredients in batches and mix it using folding method i.e, gently use spatula(spoon) and fold the mixture to and fro..
- The final batter should be semi thick and not watery(like a idly batter).
- Now take a cake tin or any heat resistant bowl. Grease it with oil and dust maida/cocoa powder to it.
- Pour the batter into the bowl and gently tap it against the counter top to remove the air bubbles.
- Garnish it with few chopped dry fruits(optional).
- Take a dosa tawa and place it above the stove and keep the stove in low flame. Place a cooker above it with the lid, but without putting gasket and whistle..
- Keep a stand inside the cooker(this avoids the cake tin's direct contact with the cooker). Preheat the cooker for 15mins.
- After 15mins, Place the cake tin above the stand and close the lid.
- In low flame cook it for 35 to 40mins..
- At the end of 30mins, take a toothpick(or any needle like kitchen tool) and gentle pierce the cake and see. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cake is ready. If not, leave it for some more minutes and check it after every 5 minutes.
- Once the cake is cooked, remove it from the cooker and let it cool..
- After cooled, unmould the cake and serve it. You can also use chocolate ganache to make it more rich..
recipe by Jeba Kersiyal @cookpad