Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies.
You can make Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies
- It’s of small onion.
- Prepare of pumpkin squares.
- Prepare of pack Mushrooms halved.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of cumin.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of dry coriander.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of quinua or cuscus.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of drained chickpease.
- It’s of Parsly to garnish.
Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies step by step
- Drizzle vegetables with oil and sea salt and roast in the oven for half an hour at 300 f..
- Combine spices, oil, lemon juice and garlic to quinoa and cook. Once cooked add the chickpeas..
- Assemble and garnish with parsley..
recipe by La verdura Rossa @cookpad