Cured Ham and Radish Sandwich.
You can cook Cured Ham and Radish Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cured Ham and Radish Sandwich
- You need 2 slice of Sliced sandwich bread.
- Prepare 1 of Butter or margarine.
- You need 2 slice of Cured ham.
- It’s 2 of ＊ Thinly sliced radish.
- You need 1 tsp of ＊ French dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ＊ Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ＊ Lemon juice.
Cured Ham and Radish Sandwich instructions
- Use a slicer to slice the radish thinly. Put all the ingredients marked ＊ into a bowl and marinate the radish..
- Butter one slice of bread, top with the ham, and then line the ham with radish slices..
- Close the sandwich and lightly press down on the top with your hands. Wrap and leave for a while. Remove the crusts, cut into bite-size pieces and enjoy..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad