You can have Homemade cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade cake
- It’s 100 gm of suji/rawa.
- Prepare 100 gm of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 spoonful of ghee.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It’s 200 g of sugar.
- It’s of Dry fruits (optional).
- You need 1 of Tin utensil to bake cake in.
- Prepare 1 of Pressure Cooker.
Homemade cake instructions
- Take a bowl and add all the dry ingredients in it and mix them well. Then add the milk and ghee in the dry mix and mix it well with the help of a spoon or a whisk. Whisk it for 5 minutes. Then add the dryfruits..
- Once mixed well, pour the batter in a tin of your choice. Placed this tin in a pre-heated cooker. Make sure to put a stand on the base of the cooker and then place the tin on the stand, so the tin won't touch the base of the hot cooker. Place lid on the cooker but remove the whistle from it so the steam has a way out..
- Keep the cooker on the low flame and let it cook for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes take it off the flame and check by using a wooden stick or a knife. Dip it in the centre of the cake if it comes out clean then it's cooked, if not then it still needs cooking. Put it back on the flame for a couple more minutes and check back again..
- Once done the cake would look like this..