Spinach Artichoke Dip.
You can cook Spinach Artichoke Dip using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- You need of Spinach.
- Prepare 350 of Preheat oven to.
- It’s of The sauce (rue).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk (then add up to a 1 cup of milk).
- It’s 3 of chopped cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 spoon of fulls of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 of of cup of mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 of of cup of parmesan.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of salt.
Spinach Artichoke Dip step by step
- Cook spinach and the drain the spinach.
- Cut up the spinach, and place in dish your going to put in oven..
- Turn stove on medium heat. Get a pan and let the butter melt a little bit the pour in flour. Mix that for 2 mins..
- Then add 1/2 cup of milk gradually into the mixture and stir.(mixture will become thick which is ok). Then keep adding milk until mixture is liquidity..
- Then add in garlic.
- Add in cream cheese.
- Add in your white cheeses.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Mix all of this together..
- Pour sauce into your chopped spinach. Stir together in your container that can go in oven..
- Add extra cheese to the top. Then cook in oven until the cheese has browned..