Chubby Hubby Ghost Barbecue Sauce. Our favourite chicken rice purveyor is what S calls, "the great undiscovered chicken rice stall". Because while it is popular, it is not one of the more well-known or famous ones. Brush as much of the finishing sauce onto the strips of pork.
My wife S and I spent a few days there while working on a book we were putting together on Malaysian and Singaporean food. While there, we were lucky enough to be taken around by two charming women, cousins and local. Creamed Mushrooms, Stuffed Mushrooms, Stuffed Peppers, M&ms Cake, Salsa Tomate, Onigirazu, Rissoto, Pepper Steak, Beef Broth. You can have Chubby Hubby Ghost Barbecue Sauce using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chubby Hubby Ghost Barbecue Sauce
- You need 1 (44 OZ) of Bottle Ketchup.
- You need 4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of Molasses.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pineapple Juice.
- It’s 1 Cup of Water.
- It’s 4 Tablespoon of Coconut Aminos.
- You need 3 Tablespoon of Ground Mustard.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Pepper.
- It’s 8-10 of Ghost Pepper (Pureed – whole with seeds).
- Prepare 8-10 of Habanero Pepper (Pureed – whole with seeds).
- Prepare of Optional (if thickening is desired).
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon of Starch (Corn or Tapioca mixed with 1/2 Cup Water).
Ribs With Ice Cream Barbecue Sauce. Food, Family and the Finer Things in Life. Dropping by to say hi and a big LIKE to Chubby Hubby fan page! We.are organizing a hawker photography competition.
Chubby Hubby Ghost Barbecue Sauce step by step
- Mix all ingredients (except optional starch) in large pot.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved (stirring often).
- If thicker sauce is desired, stir in optional starch mixture and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Can in half pint jars (or whatever works for you)..
Then glazed in a buak keluak tare and slow grilled over bincho. It's dipped into the sauce several times while being. Making barbeque sauce doesn't have to be the most difficult thing you try to do in a day. Make simple barbeque sauce with help from a private chef in this free video clip. Expert: Daneen Green Van Peebles Contact: blog.dailysquares.com/ Bio: Daneen Green Van Peebles has worked in some of the.