You can cook Christmas Terrine using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Terrine
- Prepare 2 of Canned tuna.
- You need 80 grams of Sliced ham.
- Prepare 6 of Okra.
- You need 4 of Asparagus.
- It’s 5 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of White pepper.
- Prepare 10 grams of ●Powdered gelatin.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of ●Hot water.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Grated garlic (optional).
Christmas Terrine step by step
- Boil the okra and asparagus and cut into thin round slices. Dice ham and cherry tomatoes into 1 cm cubes. Drain oil from the canned tuna..
- Add heavy cream and lemon juice into the ingredients from Step 1. Season with salt and white pepper. Dissolve gelatin in hot water (approx. 80C/176F) and mix in..
- Line a pound cake tin with parchment paper. Pour in the terrine mixture. Chill in the fridge to harden..
- When hardened, slice into preferred thickness and serve..
- Enjoy with the sauce. If the heavy cream is 42% fat, it improves the flavor of the ingredients. You can also enjoy the rich flavor and fragrance of the cream..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad