Authentic Non-fried Sweet N' Sour Pork.
You can make Authentic Non-fried Sweet N' Sour Pork using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Authentic Non-fried Sweet N' Sour Pork
- Prepare 300 grams of Pork shoulder block (loin or ham is OK).
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of pieces Shiitake mushroom.
- It’s 2 tsp of ○Dashi soy sauce (for seasoning the meat).
- Prepare 1 of ○Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- You need 100 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Dashi soy sauce (soy sauce premixed with dashi).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Black Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Squeezed ginger juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil (for stir frying).
Authentic Non-fried Sweet N' Sour Pork instructions
- Cut the pork into 3 cm chunks, rub with the ○ dashi soy sauce, and let sit for 15 minutes. Cut the onions, green peppers, and shiitake mushrooms into 3 cm cubes, and thinly slice the carrots..
- Coat the pork with the ○ katakuriko, coat a pan with sesame oil, and cook until golden brown. Once the pork has cooked through, remove from the pan..
- Add oil to the same pan, sauté the minced garlic until aromatic and turn it up to strong heat, add the rest of the vegetables, and sauté briefly..
- Once the veggies have cooked through, add the meat back into the pan, add the pre-mixed ☆ ingredients, let thicken, and it is done!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad