Pork/ Lamb Loin in a Buttery Date Sauce.
You can cook Pork/ Lamb Loin in a Buttery Date Sauce using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork/ Lamb Loin in a Buttery Date Sauce
- It’s of —-Pork Loin and Rub——.
- Prepare 5 pounds of pork loin or lamb.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sandlewood.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of —- sauce ———.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of Concord wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 inches of turmeric root.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced dates.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Pork/ Lamb Loin in a Buttery Date Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Heat a pan and add pork loin..
- Gather the spices for the rub.
- Mix the rub well.
- After 5 minutes turn the pork.
- Add some of the rub on the browned side..
- After 3 minutes remove from heat. Put rubbed side down. Add rub to the non spiced side.
- When all are done put into oven and bake till done..
- In the pan that browned the pork add vinegar, onions, wine, and butter..
- Peel and slice the turmeric root.
- Slice the dates.
- Add them to the sauce after its simmered 15 minutes.
- Continue to reduce the sauce..
- When the pork is done let them rest for 7 minutes..
- Coat each chop with the sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy !.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad