Spicy Pork Burdock Cakes.
You can cook Spicy Pork Burdock Cakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork Burdock Cakes
- Prepare 200 grams of Pork (I used pork loin offcuts).
- Prepare 1/2 of Burdock.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Ichimi red chili pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of as required ☆Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Spicy Pork Burdock Cakes step by step
- Scrape the skin off the burdock root with the back of a knife, and finely shred with a peeler. Soak it in water with a little vinegar for five minutes, rinse, and squeeze out the water well..
- Cut the pork into 3 ~ 4 cm pieces. Please refer to Helpful Hints..
- Put the pork and burdock root in a bowl. Combine the seasonings marked ☆,add to the pork mixture and mix well. Let stand for 30 minutes..
- Stir in the katakuriko, mixing well. Heat oil in pan. Make small cakes with your hands and put in the pan..
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil, and fry both sides slowly over low heat. They're ready to serve..