Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF.
You can make Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF
- It’s 1 of pear, peeled and cored and grated.
- It’s 2-3 sticks of rhubarb, cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 70 g of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 50 g of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 50 g of buckwheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 90 g of ground almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s of Some brown sugar/ coconut sugar/ nuts to sprinkle on top.
Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and oil, syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour, almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients..
- Put the mix into a lined baking tin. Sprjnkle the sugar/ nuts on top. Bake for 40-50mins..
- Let cool before taking out of the tin! Enjoy 😋.
recipe by Alessandra @cookpad