Chusi pithe. Chushi Pitha or Pithe is one of the famous Bengali Sweet recipe. In the month of January we celebrate Poush Sankranti or Rice Harvesting Festival with. Hi all today we introduced famous traditional Bengali pithe recipe, CHUSI PITHE.
Prepared with new rice, milk and nolen gur. This weekend we made Chusi together for Chusir Payesh! Some people call it Hate Kata Semai ( Handmade Seviyan) or Chui Pithe. You can have Chusi pithe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chusi pithe
- You need 200 gram of rice flour.
- You need 500 gram of coconut milk.
- It’s 200 gram of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 cups of lukewarm water.
- You need 100 gram of sugar.
- You need 200 gram of NOLEN GUR(jaggery made from date syrup).
- It’s 5-6 tablespoons of ghee.
I was telling her how we used to enjoy our school holidays in. #ChusiPithe: A traditional dessert in the Bengal region, Choosi pithe or Choosi payesh is creamy and sweet. #sweetrecipes #Bengalrecipes #Choosipayesh. Today I'm going to share with you a very popular Bengali traditional pitha /pithe recipe. Today I am cooking a special sweet dish called Nalen gurer Chushi Pithe. Chusi Pitha Delicious Bengali Sweet prepared by my Mother & Grandmother
Chusi pithe step by step
- At first take lukewarm coconut milk and mix almond milk with it slowly.Thereafter add sugar.Boil this for 5 minutes to make good consistency.knead the rice flour with warm water and make soft dough.Thereafter wrap with cling film or moist cotton cloth to avoid cracks..
- Make noodle shaped pithe from rice dough.Boil the noodles and fry in ghee.
- Put all the fried noodles in the boiling liquid.Boiling for some time and then add NOLEN GUR.Boil the pithe till it becomes soft and reduce the volume of liquid.Instead of jaggery you may use sugar and cardamom.serve it hot,u may garnish it with some chopped nuts and raisins..
recipe by PURBITA MONDAL @cookpad
ChusiPithe #চুসিপিঠে #PitheRecipe Chusi Pithe Recipe/Hate Kata Chusi Pithe/চুসি পিঠে বা সিমুই পিঠে. A traditional dessert in the Bengal region, Choosi pithe or Choosi payesh is creamy and sweet. Chusi Pitha Delicious Bengali Sweet prepared by my Mother & Grandmother Bengali Pitha Recipe Chushi Pitha or Pithe is one of the famous Bengali Sweet recipe. In the month of January we. চুসি পিঠা