Cellophane Noodles and Lettuce Salad with Mayonnaise.
You can cook Cellophane Noodles and Lettuce Salad with Mayonnaise using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cellophane Noodles and Lettuce Salad with Mayonnaise
- You need 30 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- It’s 3 large of leaves Lettuce.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 slice of Ham.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Olive oil.
- You need 1 of ☆Krazy salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Lemon juice.
Cellophane Noodles and Lettuce Salad with Mayonnaise instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the cellophane noodles and cook for 4 minutes. When soft, rinse with cold water to cool then drain well and cut into your preferred lengths..
- Cut the lettuce, cucumber and ham into strips. Beat the egg in a bowl. In a pan, heat a little bit of oil over medium high heat. Once the pan's heated, spread the egg in it and let it cook for a minute or so until the bottom starts to set. Carefully flip it over and cook the other side for about 30 seconds. Remove from the pan. When cool, cut the egg into strips..
- In a bowl, combine the cellophane noodles and the ingredients in Step 2 and season with the ☆ marked ingredients..
- Serve it on a plate and done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad