Deviled Egg Easter Salad.
You can make Deviled Egg Easter Salad using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Easter Salad
- Prepare 8 of hard boiled eggs, colored with food color if desired.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of seaoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of slalk celery, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- You need 6 cup of shredded lettece.
- It’s 4 of crispy cooked slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1 pints of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pints of tiny button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 large of cucumber, thin sliced.
- It’s 12 of black olives.
- It’s 1 of carrot, cut in to rounds.
Deviled Egg Easter Salad step by step
- MAKE DEVILED EGGS.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar,celery, chives,pepper, salt and hot sauce, whisk to combine.
- Cut eggs in half, remove yolks and add yolks to mayonnaise in bowl, mash and mix well. Fill egg white halfs with mixture..
- MAKE SALAD.
- Spread shredded lettece on a platter, place cucumber all around platter. Add deviled eggs on top of lettece, top each egg with a piece of bacon. Add remaining ingredients all around. Serve with your favorite salad dressing..
- This salad is very adapable, add any salad ngredients you prefer or omit what you don't like".
recipe by fenway @cookpad