Dates khajur Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Dates khajur Chocolate Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dates khajur Chocolate Cake
- You need 15 of Date.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of choco powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of organic jaggery powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of creamer (milk thickener).
- It’s of For buttercream frosting.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of choco powder.
- It’s to taste of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk thickener.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Dates khajur Chocolate Cake step by step
- Take date in half cup of warm water and let them soak for 15mins. Now remove seeds and crush it in blender and make a paste..
- Preheat oven on 180°c. Seive wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, choco powder. Seive it 4 times atleast. Now in another vessel take date paste, oil, curd, vanilla essence, jaggery powder and creamer and fold it well. Mix it till jaggery is properly mixed and add the flour slowly and whip it well. Grease a pan and put it in oven for 20 to 25 mins. Check it pricking a fork. Let it cool completely for about 20min and remove on grill stand.
- For making frosting Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over low heat. Add the cocoa stir until the mixture is smooth and thick. Remove the pan from the heat and place the cocoa mixture into a medium size bowl. Let it cool slightly. Add the milk thickener and vanilla essence with the powdered sugar to the bowl and beat with an electric mixer or whisk until you have the spreading consistency you desire..
- Ur amazing healthy cake is ready.
recipe by Megha Kabra @cookpad