Thai Style Apple Ham Salad with Fish Strings Snack.
You can cook Thai Style Apple Ham Salad with Fish Strings Snack using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Thai Style Apple Ham Salad with Fish Strings Snack
- It’s 3 of small packets of fish strings snack.
- It’s 1 of green apple.
- Prepare half of small carrot.
- It’s 3 slices of ham.
- Prepare of fresh chili peppers (optional if you like extra spicy)as you wish.
- Prepare 3 of small shallots.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of dried chili flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- You need of fried or baked peanuts as you like for topping.
Thai Style Apple Ham Salad with Fish Strings Snack instructions
- Combine all the seasonings and chili pepers together in bowl and mix evenly.The taste should be sour,spicy,sweet and a little bit salty.This is the real taste of Thai style dressing..
- Cut the carrots into small thin sticks.Slice the ham into small strips.Slice the shallots into small pieces and dice the apples into small pieces (ํYou should dice the apple at last when you are ready to eat bc it will turn brown if you leave it for a while.) and unpack the fish strings snack aside.
- Put everything into the salad dressing and toss them evenly in a large mixing bowl..
- Serve it in the bowl.Top with peanuts and enjoy!!!.
recipe by Claire S. @cookpad