Baked garlic chicken with roasted veg and linguine.
You can have Baked garlic chicken with roasted veg and linguine using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked garlic chicken with roasted veg and linguine
- Prepare 6 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 6 teaspoons of Philadelphia.
- You need 6 of small thin slices of ham.
- You need 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 handful of torn basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 splash of orange juice and olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pack of fresh spinach linguine.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried Italian herbs.
Baked garlic chicken with roasted veg and linguine step by step
- Preheat oven to 170C and grate the garlic into course slices..
- Stuff each chicken thigh with approx 1/3 of a clove of grated garlic, a teaspoon of soft cheese and a couple of torn basil leaves..
- Wrap each one in a small slice of ham (half a thin slice is enough as otherwise it may be overwhelming) and arrange in a casserole dish..
- Add a splash of orange juice and olive oil (about a tablespoon each) and scatter the cherry tomatoes into the spaces..
- Season with salt and pepper and a teaspoon of dried Italian herbs) and bake at 170 C for approx 50 minutes or until juices run clear..
- Meanwhile, slice the pepper and courgette, season with salt, pepper and oregano, add a tablespoon of olive oil, mix in and roast for approx 40 mins so they are ready at the same time as the chicken..
- Boil the linguine in time to be ready as the chicken and veg are done. New potatoes and broccoli are a lighter alternative to pasta and roasted veg!.
recipe by Jenni O'Connor @cookpad