Valentine Stuffed French Toast.
You can have Valentine Stuffed French Toast using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Valentine Stuffed French Toast
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of milk.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 1/2 Cup of strawberry.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Jam Mixed Fruit.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- It’s 6 of Bread Slice.
- It’s 1 Cup of Imaginary kisses.
Valentine Stuffed French Toast step by step
- Whip the eggs, and mix in the milk. Add salt, sugar. You can add cinnamon or cardamom if you like..
- Carve the bread slice into hearts. Spread jam, place sliced strawberries and bananas. Push both slices together firmly so it holds together when you dip it in the egg milk mixture..
- Turn on the stove, as the pan gets oil drizzle in some butter. Dip the sandwich into the egg mixture, get it all soft and drenched and place it on the butter..
- 2 minutes on each side. Look for a beautiful golden colour on the bread..
- Drizzle some condensed milk. You can sprinkle some sugar on top too..
- Blow some kisses..
recipe by Sanaa A'esha @cookpad