Simple Chocolate cupcakes.
You can cook Simple Chocolate cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Chocolate cupcakes
- You need of Cake.
- You need 2 cups of plain flour sifted.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder sifted.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of Icing.
- You need 125 g of dark chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 150 of butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Choclate sprinkles to decorate.
- It’s of Choclate melts to decorate.
Simple Chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line muffin tray with muffin liners..
- Prepare two bowls. Combine dry ingredients in one and wet ingredients in the other..
- Using a spoon stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined..
- Pour batter into muffin cups filling it 2/3 of the way..
- Place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes. When springing to touch remove and cool completely on a wire rack..
- Meanwhile put the chocolates I a heatproof bowl and place in a saucepan of simmering water. Melt chocolate and set aside until it cools to room temperature..
- Using an electric mixer beat butter and icinget sugar until late light and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and melted chocolate. Beat the mixture again until smooth..
- Transfer chocolate icing to a piping bag and pipe onto the cupcakes in a spiral..
- Chop the melts in half and decorate the cupcakes as you please. Add chocolate sprinkles for a nice finish look..