Simple Cake | From Scratch.
You can have Simple Cake | From Scratch using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Cake | From Scratch
- Prepare 225 g of Self-raising Flour.
- It’s 125 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 165 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 125 g of Butter.
Simple Cake | From Scratch instructions
- Layout your ingredients and preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine Butter and sugar so it becomes light and fluffy.
- This is how it should look!.
- Now add in eggs 1 at a time until combined.
- This is how it should look like.
- Now add in Milk and Flour in two batches.
- It should look like this.
- I added a tiny bit of food colouring to give the cake a hint of redish pink!.
- Now pour into greased cake tin!.
- To grease your tin, Pour a little bit of melted butter and spread with flour.
- Now pour in your mixture.
- Place into preheated oven for around 30-45 mins or until ready.
- When done, take out of oven Cut and serve warm!.