Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms. Start your Halloween party with these mysterious appetizers! Stuff mushrooms with spinach mixture and top with Progresso® bread crumbs. Stuffed mushroom caps are always a party favorite.
Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and sprinkle the mixture on top of the dip stuffed mushrooms. These easy cheesy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms are stuffed to the brim with the most amazing garlic, parmesan, and spinach cream cheese filling. They're great as a party appetizer and can even be prepped in advance the day before! You can have Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of pack cream cheese softened.
- It’s 2 of tblsps soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
As for the cream cheese stuffing, this mixture requires no cooking at all (once again…these are easy stuffed mushrooms.) I combined whipped cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Seasoning Salt and chopped spinach. Here's the thinking behind these ingredients Spicy Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms. Put the spinach in a bowl and set it aside. Add a block of softened cream cheese to a bowl.
Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms instructions
- Light oven to 350’..
- Take stems out of mushrooms. Make the hole a little bigger…
- Mix all your ingredients together and fill the mushroom….
- Put on cookie sheet and place in oven and bake 45/50 minutes.. serve warm.
Then grab a little sour cream… Then add it in along with some grated cheddar and jack cheese. Stuffed Mushrooms Bread Crumbs Cream Cheese Recipes. Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms Cream Cheese Recipes. Low Carb Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe – An easy spinach stuffed mushrooms recipe with feta cheese and garlic! If you love mushroom appetizers, these cheesy spinach stuffed mushrooms are the BEST.