Ricotta stuffed chicken with a potato salad.
You can have Ricotta stuffed chicken with a potato salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ricotta stuffed chicken with a potato salad
- Prepare of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Ricotta cheese.
- You need of Thyme.
- It’s of Parma ham.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of New potatoes (some delicious red ones here).
- You need of Dressing for potatoes:.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Lemon.
Ricotta stuffed chicken with a potato salad instructions
- Butterfly the chicken.
- Add some ricotta, thyme and season (not too much salt because parma ham is salty).
- Wrap in parma ham then wrap in cling film and leave in fridge for at least an hour. This will help the chicken to keep its shape when cooking.
- Cook potatoes then drain and leave to cool. When cooled, add a good drizzle of olive oil, salt and freshly squeezed lemon. Give a good mix..
- On a medium heat in a little olive oil, brown off the chicken on all sides and then finish off in the oven for about 20-25 mins at 180.
- Serve together with chicken juices and lemon from the potatoes :).
recipe by Miss Fluffy's Cooking @cookpad