Tunnel of fudge cake.
You can have Tunnel of fudge cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Tunnel of fudge cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of Glaze.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
Tunnel of fudge cake instructions
- Heat oven temperature to 350°F.
- 10-inch tube pan. Covered with flour and butter..
- In large bowl, combine sugar and butter ; beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add 2 cup icing sugar; blend well. By Spatula , stir in flour and cocoa powder then add chopped walnuts and mix it . Spoon batter into greased and floured pan; spread evenly..
- Bake at 350°F. for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is set and edges are beginning to pull away from sides of pan. Cool upright in pan on wire rack 1 1/2 hours. Invert onto serving plate; cool at least 2 hours..
- In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Spoon over top of cake, allowing some to run down sides..
recipe by Deem @cookpad