Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. I think all you have to do is melt some chocolate chips (whatever. Make them with your favourite Lindor chocolate truffles.
I have never been able to get these DIRECTIONS. Form (as best you can) into spiders (about a tablespoon). Skip to Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies content. You can have Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies
- You need 1 packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of Butterscotch chips.
- It’s 1 packages of Chinese won ton noodles.
Use your favorite homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe or purchase Hy-Vee Bakery chocolate chip cookies to make these creepy, crawly Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies. These Halloween inspired cookies are so easy to make! These Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies are proof that you don't need to be a professional baker or have any special equipment to make a super cool, creepy Halloween treat. These easy Halloween cookies are as creepy and easy as it gets!
Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies instructions
- Pour both packages of chips in a double boiler (or a metal bowel over a pot of boiling water) and melt them over medium heat..
- Add the won ton noodles..
- Gently toss the noodles until coated with the chocolate mixture while trying not to break them too much..
- You're going to need tongs for the next part… spoons don't work very well..
- Using the tongs make small piles of the noodle mix on waxed paper and decorate if desired. Let cool until the chocolate sets..
- Once they're set you're done! We always made them this way, but in England I saw similar ones made with corn flakes..
This Halloween leave these gruesome Spider Infested Chocolate Chip Cookies for your guests to find. No one can resist these homemade festive treats This Halloween bake up a batch of these gruesome Spider Infested Chocolate Chip Cookies for your party guests. Each large cookie is loaded with. These Halloween inspired cookies are so easy to make! Lor Mee in Balsamic Vinegar (Chinese Braised Noodles) 卤面Awayofmind Bakery House. candy eyes, semi sweet chocolate chips, chow mein noodles.