Vegan chickpea-coconut balls. Vegan Food Blog With Deliciously Simple Vegan Recipes. It was one of the staples in my diet during my university years. My homemade no-bake coconut truffles are vegan, gluten-free, healthy, paleo-friendly, and easy to make.
Coconut Chickpea Curry A rich coconut curry broth with onion, garlic, ginger, Indian spices in coconut milk and tossed with chickpeas. It adds the perfect amount of warmth to the vegan curry dish. To add creaminess to this chickpea curry, we add in a can of coconut milk. You can have Vegan chickpea-coconut balls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan chickpea-coconut balls
- You need of raisin.
- Prepare of chickpea.
- It’s of banana.
- It’s of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need of coconut flakes.
- It’s of coconut flour.
- Prepare of sweetener.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This healthy vegan curried chickpea stew with rice, spinach, and coconut milk. Prepare Raffaelo with white chocolate, vegan and without chocolate. Since there are already so many round ball recipes, I developed.
Vegan chickpea-coconut balls step by step
- Soak the chickpeas for at least 8 hours then rinse..
- Steam for at least an hour..
- Blend every ingredient, excluding the coconut flour and flakes, with a blender until it's creamy..
- After adding the coconut flour the cream gets dry so you have to mix the cream with the coconut flour in a bowl..
- Shape balls and roll them in the coconut flakes..
recipe by Csaba @cookpad
These easy-to-make raw & vegan coconut treats are the perfect option any time you're craving a Mounds bar. The clean eating ingredient list is simple: pure vanilla extract, shredded coconut, coconut oil, sweetener of choice, and a pinch of salt. This easy Chickpea Pumpkin Coconut Curry is a delicious, comforting soup for fall and winter and will warm you up from the inside out! This pumpkin coconut curry was born. …Then I also threw in some chickpeas because you know how much I love those little suckers. Just serve that over a bed of steamed veggies and brown rice for satisfying, nutrient rich.