Baked Ham & Egg Cups.
You can make Baked Ham & Egg Cups using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Ham & Egg Cups
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 slices of deli ham.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 6 of grape tomatoes, quartered.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Green onion for garnish.
Baked Ham & Egg Cups instructions
- Lightly grease muffin tins and line w/ a slice of ham..
- Place the quartered grape tomato along the bottom of the ham cup.
- Whisk eggs, milk, garlic salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour egg mixture into each ham slice..
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella..
- Bake at 350 for approx 20 minutes or until eggs are set..
- Garnish as desired. Serve with toast and berries!.
recipe by agulland @cookpad