Indian salsa deviled eggs.
You can have Indian salsa deviled eggs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian salsa deviled eggs
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs(peeled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato chopped (remove seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange capsicum.
- It’s 1 of red pepper chopped (remove seeds).
- You need 1/2 cup of spring onions (only green).
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard paste.
- You need as required of Sweet paprika.
- Prepare as required of Some coriander/parsley leaves.
Indian salsa deviled eggs instructions
- First cut the eggs into half,now remove egg yolk in separate bowl and smash the egg yolks.now add in mayonnaise..
- Now add the mustard paste and mix well till smooth and creamy. now add veggies from above ingredients..
- Now mix well and remove the egg yolk batter into the pastry bag.
- Now cut the tip of the pastry bag enough to make sure its easily ready to pipe.now fill some batter into each egg white..
- Now sprinkle some paprika powder and garnish with coriander leaves..
- Decorate the plate with salad leaves some veggies and serve immediately. Enjoy.
recipe by tanveer sayed @cookpad