Homemade cake mix biscuits ☺.
You can cook Homemade cake mix biscuits ☺ using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade cake mix biscuits ☺
- Prepare 1 cup of Tesco strong white flour.
- You need of Butter 1 cup melted in Microwave Oven.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda 2 small pinch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon zest.
- You need of Egg 1 beaten.
- You need of Yellow food colour 1 small pinch.
- Prepare of Coconut powder for garnish.
Homemade cake mix biscuits ☺ instructions
- Melt the butter in microwave oven for 30 minutes..
- Add sugar mix well, then add egg and lemon zest and mix well..
- In a plastic bowl add white flour..
- Add baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Mix wet ingredients on to dry ingredients and mix slowly with fork until smooth pastey consistency is made..
- With a fork make shapes on baking tray and preheat the oven on 180°c.
- When oven is heated for 10 minutes. Place the baking tray and cook for 20 minutes..
- Take the cookies out and fork them. Let them cool a little bit and brush with butter garnish with coconut..
- Place them in oven again for 10 minutes..
- Now cool them on cooling wire..
- When biscuits are cooled serve on plate and enjoy..