Sujir Pati Sapta.
You can have Sujir Pati Sapta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Sujir Pati Sapta
- Prepare 1 cup of Semolina.
- Prepare as needed of Milk.
- Prepare to taste of Date palm jaggery.
- It’s as needed of Gobindobhog rice powder.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 3-4 of Cardamom.
- It’s as needed of Basic white flour.
Sujir Pati Sapta step by step
- At first soak gobindobhog rice for 6-7 hours. Drain water and make powder of it. Now mix rice powder with basic white flour. Then make a batter with sugar, milk and water as require..
- Now for the stuff, at first roast semolina in a dry pan with bay leaves. Now add water and milk. Keep stirring. When the semolina will get cooked properly add jaagery, sugar and cardamom. Take aside the mixture when it becomes dry..
- Now brush little oil on non-stick tawa. Pour some batter and spread in circular way. Add the mixture for the stuff and roll it over. Fry both sides well..
recipe by Arpita Mandal @cookpad