Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts.
You can make Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts
- You need 12 ounces of frozen brussel sprouts.
- It’s 1 pound of chopped frozen kale.
- Prepare 2/3 of chopped smoked ham.
- You need 1/3 stick of butter divided 11 times.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Slice the Brussel sprouts into half. Lay into a pan. Preheat convection oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Season the top with salt..
- Chop the ham divide the butter into thin pat's. Add them on top. Place in the oven for 35 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad