AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge.
You can cook AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge
- It’s of Cake.
- Prepare 200 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 200 grams of butter, softened.
- It’s 250 grams of sugar.
- You need 50 grams of cocoa.
- It’s 50 grams of ground almonds.
- You need 50 grams of baking flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of walnuts, broken into pieces.
- It’s of Icing.
- You need 100 grams of softened butter.
- You need 200 grams of icing sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- It’s 50 grams of walnuts, broken or chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge instructions
- Heat oven to 180ºC fan. Grease and base line a 20 x 30cm brownie tin with baking paper..
- Put the chocolate and butter into a bowl over a pan of hot but not boiling water and stir until smooth and melted. Set aside to cool..
- Mix together the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Pour the chocolate mixture, mixing well until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in walnuts, mixing only until combined. Do not over mix..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until firm and done. Cool..
- To make the icing, put the butter into a bowl over a pan of hot water over low heat. Stir in the cocoa, add the icing sugar and milk, stir well. Pour and spread over the top of the cake. Scatter and lightly press the walnuts on top. Let it set. Remove carefully from the tin then cut into squares..
- Its perfect with ice cream as a dessert!.
recipe by Armilie @cookpad