Baked Faux "Mac" and Cheese.
You can make Baked Faux "Mac" and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Faux "Mac" and Cheese
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 pound of cheese (I used cheddar and pepper jack).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk (I used cashew).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 pound of deli ham.
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of spicy mustard.
- It’s 2 cups of cracker crumbs.
Baked Faux "Mac" and Cheese step by step
- Chop and steam cauliflower until very tender. Drain well and mash with fork, set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In sauce pan, add milk, cheese and mustard. Melt cheese over low heat..
- In 9×13 greased baking dish, add onion, carrot and chopped ham..
- Once cheese is melted, mix in cauliflower and pour into baking dish. Mix thoroughly..
- Top with crackers, cover baking dish with foil and bake 45 minutes..
recipe by icancervive10 @cookpad