Date & Walnut Cake. date — Форматирует вывод системной даты/времени. Date or dates may refer to: Date (fruit), the fruit of the date palm (Phoenix dactylifera). Format a local date and time and return the formatted date strings e – The timezone identifier (Examples: UTC, GMT, Atlantic/Azores).
For instance, we can use it to store creation/modification times, to measure time, or just to print out the current date. The corresponding methods in Date are deprecated. This date library extends Carbon with multi-language support. You can cook Date & Walnut Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Date & Walnut Cake
- Prepare of Stoned dried dates, chopped.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s of boiling water.
- You need of light muscovado sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of plain flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of ground mixed spice.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
The time stated in terms of the day, month, and year: What is the date of your birth? b.
Date & Walnut Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°(350°F) Gas mark 4.
- Place the dates in a bowl with the butter & bicarbonate of soda. Pour over the boiling water and stir until the butter has melted. Set aside to cool.
- Place the sugar & eggs in a large bowl and beat well to combine..
- Add the cooled date mixture.
- Sift in rhe flour, baking powder, mixed spice and salt..
- Add the walnuts and stir all the ingredients until thoroughly mixed..
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 18 cm round deep cake tin linwd with baking parchment.
- Level the top and cook for 1 -11/4 hours or until the cake has risen and nicely browned and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool.
- The cake can be kept wrapped in foil or in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
recipe by Randyn @cookpad