You can have Dinner Rolls using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dinner Rolls
- It’s 200 ml of full cream milk (don't use non-fat).
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Dinner Rolls step by step
- Heat water and milk. Reach and maintain a temperature between 39° – 42 °C using a microwave or water bath..
- Remove from heat. Disolve sugar, butter and yeast. Give a few stir. Wait for the yeast to proof. About 5 minutes..
- Add beaten egg to the yeast mixture. Stir..
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour and salt..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until comes together..
- Transfer to a slightly floured table and knead until smooth. About 10 minutes..
- Grease a bowl and place dough to rise. Cover with wet cloth for 1 hr..
- Punch dough anf return to working surface. Divide dough equally to 24 pcs..
- Knead each dough and shape to round doughs. Arrange on tray an inch appart..
- Cover and proof for another 1 hr..
- Preheat oven at 190 °C. Meanwhile, eggwash dough. Or you can use butter or water..
- Bake breads 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown..