Amanda's paleo frittata. Here's a really easy paleo pancake recipe for you 🙂 Hope you enjoy Amanda xx @ourlittleeyes www.ourlittleeyes.com. Frittatas are a common feature at my family's table. My husband makes a mean frittata—and by "mean Bacon Sweet Potato Frittata (Further Food).
This one is a really great idea for an easy and satisfying brunch if you're having. See more ideas about Frittata, Frittata recipes and Healthy recipes. Get this entire list of Paleo frittata recipes – enjoy a slice of frittata for breakfast or for lunch, dinner Usually egg-based and with filled meat and delicious veggies, frittatas are the perfect complete meal. You can cook Amanda's paleo frittata using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amanda's paleo frittata
- Prepare 9 of organic eggs.
- You need 1/2 of organic Spanish onion.
- Prepare 2 of organic cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of organic button mushrooms.
- You need 3 of leaves organic tuscan kale.
- It’s 3 of pieces of ham.
- You need 1 tbsp of organic parsley.
What about Indian frittatas, with curry powder and spices? Or Italian frittatas, with olives and sun-dried tomatoes? Give your curiosity free reign and you're sure to think of something interesting and delicious. Frittatas were once my culinary nemesis.
Amanda's paleo frittata instructions
- Chop all vegetables into bite size pieces. Add oil to pan and sautée onions first, then garlic, mushrooms next, and finally the kale..
- Add veggies to a light greased pan. Whisk eggs together and pour on top. Lightly mix eggs and veggies together. Dice the ham and place on top, then sprinkle chopped parsley over everything..
- Put into an oven at 375 until the eggs are set in the middle of the pan, and it's done!.
- For a paleo diet you aren't supposed to use salt but after cooking I added a little salt and pepper to taste. You don't have to use everything organic it was just my choice. You can swap out any of those veggies/meat for your personal favorites..
recipe by amanda.t.crawford27 @cookpad
So how do you make a great frittata every time without always using a recipe? Easy Paleo Tomato & Chorizo Frittata Gluten, Dairy and Grain Free Paleo Breakfast Recipe Book. This veggie frittata recipe is an easy recipe that the whole family will love. The Paleo Mom is a scientist turned health educator and advocate.