K's Kale Tortellini With Ham And Bacon In Four Cheese Sauce.
You can have K's Kale Tortellini With Ham And Bacon In Four Cheese Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of K's Kale Tortellini With Ham And Bacon In Four Cheese Sauce
- It’s of pasta.
- It’s 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of Semolina flour.
- It’s 3 large of size eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s of kale filling.
- Prepare 400 grams of Kale.
- Prepare 8 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 6 slice of Ham.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of four cheese sauce.
- Prepare 300 grams of Mix four kind of favorite cheese : I use blue cheese,Gouda,emmental,mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt and pepper to taste.
K's Kale Tortellini With Ham And Bacon In Four Cheese Sauce instructions
- Make fresh pasta ,mix all ingredients into to mixer or knead by hand..after get a dough cover by dry towel for 20 mins ..after it set divide into small pieces 4-5 pieced and roll by hand use rolling pin ,(always dusted with semolina or flour to avoid from sticky hand ),or by pasta machine make it as thin as desires,cut into squares shape 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches ( bigger or smaller / as needed) cover all by dry towel ,set aside.
- Make the filling by brown bacon and ham with garlic and olive oil on medium heat, then add kale ( use only leaf)and saute until soft , seasoning by salt and pepper ,mix everything well ,add cheese ,remove from heat ,transfer to a bowl.
- Wrap tortellini , take one piece of flour from towel cover,Fill saute kale , wraps it as pictures ,use little water to stick the edge of pasta ,repeat until finish ,bring to boil about 3-4 mins it's cooked !,drain and set aside.
- Make cheese sauce ,by mix all desire cheese to the sauce pan ,only melt it ,add whipping cream ,seasoning ,then add pasta ,softly mix it ..turn off the heat.
- Serve hot , top with crispy bacon ,ham ,and saut? kale ..enjoy :).
recipe by Kanya @cookpad