Banana cake (gluten/dairy free).
You can cook Banana cake (gluten/dairy free) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake (gluten/dairy free)
- Prepare 2 of large ripe bananas, mashed thoroughly.
- It’s 3 of medium eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 40 ml of coconut oil (melted).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 50 g of coconut flour (or a mix of coconut and almond flour/just almond flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of honey.
Banana cake (gluten/dairy free) instructions
- Mix the eggs, bananas, coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract together in a large bowl..
- Stir the baking powder, chia seeds and cinnamon into the flour(s) and add to the wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Line a small loaf tin with baking parchment and pour in the mixture..
- Cook in a preheated oven (170˚ c) for approximately 30- 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when placed in the centre of the loaf..
- Serve with a lovely hot cuppa!!.
recipe by Susy Wall @cookpad