Filipino Style Budget Carbonara.
You can cook Filipino Style Budget Carbonara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Filipino Style Budget Carbonara
- It’s 500 g of pasta of your choice.
- It’s 100 g of butter.
- It’s 1 piece of white onion.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms.
- It’s 250 g of sweet ham.
- It’s 500 ml of all-purpose cream.
- It’s 370 ml of evaporated milk.
- You need 165 g of cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar (optional).
- You need of pepper and salt to taste.
- You need of grated cheese for toppings.
Filipino Style Budget Carbonara instructions
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- In a pan, melt the butter. Saute the white onion for a few minutes..
- Add the ham and cook..
- Add the mushrooms and stir well..
- Pour in the evaporated milk. Mix well..
- Add the all-purpose cream, sugar, pepper and salt..
- Add the cheese and mix until fully melted..
- Add the pasta and coat evenly. Transfer to serving plate and top with additional cheese..
recipe by San Dee @cookpad