Microwave Cookie. This quick and easy individual chocolate chip cookie will be ready in a few minutes with small amount of a few ingredients. Let it cool a minute before removing the cookie from the parchment. This cookie is best if served or eaten immediately.
Add in the flour and salt. Oh, how we love making ourselves single serve treats in cups and mugs and plates using our microwave. Now we have a recipe for microwave cookie dough to make yourself a one-minute chocolate chip microwave cookie on a plate. You can cook Microwave Cookie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Cookie
- It’s 1 tablespoon of melted butter (salted).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of peanut butter.
- It’s 20 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of flour.
Recently I shared my recipe for my Triple Chocolate Cookie Dough Desserts (which is baked, so just a gooey cookie), and you all LOVED it! I reckon that beauty can be made in a microwave as well, but there is quite a bit too it. There is a lot more cookie dough as well, so you would probably end up with six or so, but delicious. Hi everyone, today I'm going to bring you a really simple but yummy video on how to make chocolate chip cookies in the Microwave!
Microwave Cookie step by step
- Take a microwave safe bowl mix in butter, sugar, vanilla,egg yolk, flour and baking powder till it makes a thick cookie dough.
- Fold in the 10 chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 min on high heat till it looks spongy.
- Top with peanut butter and remainder of the chocolate chips.
- And enjoy warm!.
It's really easy and delicious so I hope you enjoy ! The cookie texture is both soft and a little chewy. This microwave cookie really does taste like a cookie and not just a cake flattened into a cookie shape. I had so much fun eating these, even though I ended up making and eating more than one. This M&M Microwave Cookie is ready in minutes – and, just like my mug cakes, it's super duper delicious.