Cinnamon Cookie Cake.
You can make Cinnamon Cookie Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Cookie Cake
- You need 800 gm of Biscuits.
- It’s 1 Cup of Walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- It’s 2/3 Cups of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolates (Bitter Sweet).
Cinnamon Cookie Cake instructions
- For Fondant icing: I Have used Marshmallows..
- Break the biscuits into a bowl..
- Dry Roast Walnuts in a non stick pan over a medium heat for 5 minutes.(Stir frequently)..
- Add cocoa powder and sugar in a well and mix it to incorporate well. Gradually add 1/2 cup of water and mix it..
- Add Butter to it and boil for 7-8 minutes on medium heat. Let it rest to cool for 15-20 minutes.Add 2 tsp of cinnamon powder and combine well with biscuits..
- Using spoon press the biscuit mixture in a non stick cook ware and refrigerate for 45 minutes..
- In a pan take 1/2 cup whipped cream and heat until it get a boil.Add chopped chocolates. and set for 1 minute to get it smooth..
- Pour this mix on cake and cover all the sides. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. And decorate accordingly or for Lohri Celebration..
recipe by Shikha Yashu Jethi @cookpad