Khajoor/dates ki chutney.
You can cook Khajoor/dates ki chutney using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Khajoor/dates ki chutney
- You need 20 of Dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- It’s pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kala namak.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
Khajoor/dates ki chutney step by step
- Take fresh dates. Wash and deseed the dates. Now in a pot take water and add jaggery melt it by heating into this water add dates add salt, red chilli powder, Kala namak, zeera powder..
- Cook untill all dates are mashed and water dries up leaving thick paste behind.. Tada chutney is ready to go……
recipe by Asna Azeem @cookpad