Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger.
You can cook Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger
- Prepare of minced mushrooms.
- It’s of minced red onion.
- You need of minced parsley.
- Prepare of cooked pearl barley.
- It’s of miso paste.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of Salt.
Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 while you prep ingredients..
- Mix ingredients, form into burgers, and place on generously sprayed baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400, then finish on a hot skillet in vegan butter to get that seared crust..
- Dress with your favorite burger accoutrements..
recipe by Erik Ritter @cookpad