Mini Buns | One-Bite Dinner Roll. Here is a simple soft dinner roll recipe that requires no mixer but a little hand kneading exercise. We decided to make them in a mini one-bite version. For all dinner recipes, go HERE.
This mini buns is perfect for dipping into your. The best one-bite appetizers are both easy to make and easy to eat! Check out these canapes, pinwheels, mini tarts and more. You can have Mini Buns | One-Bite Dinner Roll using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Buns | One-Bite Dinner Roll
- You need 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 30 ml of water.
- Prepare 28 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 260 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 26 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 25 g of egg, room temperature.
Deliciously soft and fluffy Homemade Mini Burger Buns topped with sesame seeds and nigella seeds. Perfect for picnic parties and BBQ. What makes up these homemade mini burger buns? Making bread/bun is not time-consuming, it's the dough rise time that delicious look like a long, tedious.
Mini Buns | One-Bite Dinner Roll instructions
- Whisk all dry ingredients in a bowl until combined..
- Combine milk, water, and butter chunks, then heat until warm (warm enough to activate the yeast)..
- Pour heated mixture into the center of the dry mixture. Using a silicone spatula, wooden spoon, or our hand, mix until they come together forming a ball..
- Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until it becomes smooth, elastic, and not sticky (10-15 minutes). Flour our hands and sprinkle little flour onto the dough if it is too sticky and difficult to knead. The more we knead, the less sticky it will become..
- Round up the dough and place it in a greased medium bowl. Cover with a damp towel and let it rest in a warm area until doubled in size (about an hour)..
- Knead the dough for another minute. Release all of the air inside..
- Portion out the dough and place them in a greased pan. I did 10g for each mini roll. Cover and let them relax for another 15 minutes..
- Brush the top with egg wash. Sprinkle some sesame seeds (optional). Bake at 350°F or 180°C for 20-25 minutes..
Honey Bun Mini Loaves at Positively Splendid. Honey Bun Mini Quick Bread Loaf Recipe. Make these buns slider size or cut them smaller for mini appetizer-size chicken or pulled pork sandwiches. These mini burger buns are prepared in the bread machine on the dough cycle. It would probably work to put a single piece of dough in a mini muffin tin, but I haven't tried it to say for certain.