[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet.
You can cook [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of coconut sugar.
- Prepare of organic cane sugar.
- You need of apple sauce.
- You need of coconut oil, melted.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of sea salt, plus more for topping.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of dairy-free chocolate chips.
[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sea salt, coconut sugar, cane sugar, whole wheat flour, and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add in the apple sauce, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. As you mix that with the dry, fold in the chocolate chips..
- Greese your cast iron skillet with a bit of coconut oil, and pour the batter in. It will be a pretty thick batter, which is normal..
- Once it's spread out evenly, sprinkle a bit more sea salt on and cook for 25-30 minutes, until done on top and slightly under cooked in the middle..
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Top with dairy-free ice cream..
recipe by Fiona Ó Ruairc @cookpad