Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes. I love Thanksgiving, what food lover doesn't? Cheesecake is quickly becoming what I'd like to consider my specialty, especially when it is in cupcake form. It is one of my favorite foods after all.
These extra dark Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes are the ultimate treat! A rich chocolate cheesecake on a black oreo crust topped with drunk I wish I could say that these Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes were a homage to my fatherland, Germany and my endless love for our. These Black Forest Cupcakes feature soft, light, and moist chocolate cupcakes with a cherry filling and are topped with a homemade whipped cream. You can cook Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes
- It’s 12 of Oreo cookies.
- You need 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of baking cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 (21 oz.) of can cherry pie filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cool Whip.
Although my family tends to celebrate birthdays with a cheesecake now days, black forest cakes have always held a special place in my heart. This Black Forest Cheesecake recipe has all the flavours of a black forest cake in a rich, indulgent baked chocolate cheesecake. While I haven't posted a recipe for Black Forest Cake, I have posted these Black Forest Cupcakes and Black Forest Brownies though, which are both lovely. Reviews for: Photos of Black Forest Cheesecakes.
Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes step by step
- Remove tops of all cookies, leaving cream side intact. Place cream side up Oreos in foil lined muffin cups in muffin pan..
- Crush remaining Oreo tops and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until fluffy..
- Beat in eggs until blended..
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter. Top with crushed oreos..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Just before serving, top each cupcake with a spoonful of Cool Whip and a spoonful of cherry pie filling. Enjoy!.
This dessert is great anytime of year. I used extra dark chocolate cocoa powder. I will definitely make this again! This Black Forest Cheesecake is a decadent dark chocolate cheesecake topped with cherries, whipped cream, and chocolate curls for a delicious and beautiful dessert, sure to be a showstopper at any gathering. Black Forest Cupcakes – These chocolate cupcakes are light and airy.